Corals of Khasab
Location : MUSANDAM
Khasab is the capital of Musandam and it’s popular for Fjords, Coral Reef, colored fishes and Dolphin. The sea here is famous for its rich treasure of seafood and also for its beautiful crystal clear water that provides an ideal place for snorkeling and diving. Going on a Dhow Cruise is a fantastic way to see the spectacular Fjords and the surrounding scenery. Our Dhow Cruise takes you to the Khor Sham fjord where the natural community of dolphins are welcoming you to the silence of sea and we do have an anchoring for snorkel and swimming near to the historical Telegraph Island. Swim and snorkel among the colorful sea life and under water life in Telegraph is one of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. The experience of witnessing the parade of big marine life finning along the edge of a reef wall tends not limited during your Half Day Khasab Cruise with us.
The guests will be offered safety jackets and snorkeling kit as a part of the tour and indeed you will have refreshments on board
09.00 Am : Report to our office // Pickup from Hotel in Khasab
09.30 Am : Departure for the half-day cruise to Khor Sham
12:30 Pm : End of the trip and back to harbor/ Transfer back to the hotel.
12:15 Pm : Report to our office or Pickup from Hotel in Khasab
12.30 Pm : Departure for the half-day cruise to Khor Sham
04.00 Pm : End of the trip and back to harbor/ Transfer back to hotel.
- 3 Hours Dhow Cruise (Traditional style Omani Dhow)
- Soft Drinks & Mineral Water
- Fresh Fruits & Assorted Packed Snacks
- Life Jackets, Snorkelling Kits (Mask, Snorkel & Fin set) & Towels
Between 4-11 yrs. (60 % of Adult Cost)
3-yrs. & below free of cost
E Visa can be applied on the following link: https://evisa.rop.gov.om
Kindly apply for Online Oman Visa only within 30 days of travel date. The bearer must enter the country within 30 days from the date of issue; otherwise the same gets cancelled automatically.
- Package excludes transportation, UAE exit fee (AED 35/ -) at UAE border and Oman visa cost (OMR 5.00). This is applicable for all guests including children and infants.
- Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured.
- Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car renting company to cross the border to Oman Via Al Dhara border.
- Changing rooms are available within the Dhow
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability and payment receipt.
- All passengers must carry their original passports with a minimum validity of 6 months
- The below given nationalities only eligible for on arrival visa from the border. Other nationalities must have a UAE resident visa with Managerial / Supervisor profession with minimum 3month validity for visa and passport
Australia / Andorra/Austria/Bulgaria / Belgium / Brunei / Canada /China/ Croatia / Cyprus / Czech Republic / Denmark/ France / Finland /Greece/ Estonia /Germany /Hong Kong/ Hungary /Iceland / Italy /Ireland / Japan / Liechtenstein Luxembourg/Latvia / Lithuania / Malta/Malaysia/Monaco/ New Zealand / Netherlands / Norway / Paraguay Portugal / Romania /Russia/Poland /San Marino /South Korea / Singapore / Spain / Slovenia /Sweden / Slovakia / Switzerland /USA/Ukraine/UK