Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Location : RAS AL KHAIMAH
Take pleasure in an evening at the Desert Camp, while you get to know the lifestyle of the wandering treditional arab community. Participate in traditional activities like henna art, shisha smoking and camel rides. Wind-up with a sumptuous and delectable dinner, while you get entertained by Tanoura, belly dance and fire dance performances.
- Return Transfer from the Hotels in RAK
- 45 Mnts Dune Bashing by 4WD
- Welcome Treats (Arabic Coffee and Dates)
- Softdrinks and Water
- Barbecue Dinner (Packed)
- Henna Painting
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Ride
- Entertainment (Belly, Tanoura & Fire Dance Show) *Applicable for the group above 20 Persons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Quad bike activities (optional)
Based on your pick-up location, get picked up anytime between 02.00 p.m – 03.30 p.m. Get in touch with us to know the exact pick-up time for you. Expected drop-off time is between 9.00 p.m – 9.30 p.m.
While there is no specific dress code, it is always advisable to dress according to the weather conditions. For certain activities like sandboarding, wearing sports shoes is the best option.
The Safari is wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up time and location should be prior intimated to avoid delays
- Pick-up is either on shared vehicles or on private vehicles
- Avoid taking food before dune bashing to prevent motion sickness or vomiting tendencies
- Guest will be responsible for their own belongings.
- It is advisable not to carry expensive goods such as jewellery, watches etc. during the Safari
- During periods like the holy month of Ramadan, Prophet’s birthday and Islamic New Year, entertainment programmes and serving of alcohol may not be available.
- Pregnant women, people with cardiac problems, infants (under 3 years) are not allowed for Safari rides. Contact tour operator for customising the tour.
- 100% refund for cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.