Location : Musandam
Overnight at Beach
Overnight Beach Camping is fun when you do it with your partner and close friends. It gives you plenty of restful sleep that also fixes your body’s circadian rhythm, thanks to the natural light sources around you. Camping may not be a glamorous activity, but that’s the beauty of it and our overnight Beach Camping with Dhow Cruise is a good way to fight the feeling of burnout. The program exposes you to sea and the wonders of nature. Our campground is in the perfect spot – right on the bluffs overlooking the ocean, surrounded by prime surfing beaches, and a bit less touristy. The camp tent will have comfortable arrangements with delicious food, sleeping mattress, blankets, and cushions.
Full Day Cruise to Khor Sham
Khasab is the capital of Musandam and it’s popular for Fjords, Coral Reef, colored fishes and Dolphin. The sea here is famous for its rich treasure of seafood and also for its beautiful crystal clear water that provides an ideal place for snorkeling and diving. Going on a Dhow Cruise is a fantastic way to see the spectacular Fjords and the surrounding scenery. Our Dhow Cruise takes you to the Khor Sham fjord where the natural community of dolphins are welcoming you to the silence of sea and we do have two anchoring for snorkel and swimming near to the historical Telegraph Island and the Seebi Island. Swim and snorkel among the colorful sea life and under water life in Telegraph and Seebi is one of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. The experience of witnessing the parade of big marine life finning along the edge of a reef wall tends not limited during your Full Day Khasab Cruise with us. The guests will be offered safety jackets and snorkeling kit as a part of the tour and indeed you will have mouthwatering sea food lunch and refreshments on dhow.
09:30 am : Arrival/report at our Khasab office (Direct Reporting)
10.00 am : Depart for full day cruise (sharing)to Khor Sham with Lunch and refreshments.
04.00 pm : Transfer to white sandy beach for camping with full camping equipment.
07.30 pm : Barbeque dinner and overnight at the beach
08.00 am : Breakfast at the beach
09.30 am : Pick up from beach and transfer to harbor
03:30 pm : Arrival/report at our Khasab office (Direct Reporting)
04.00 pm : Transfer to white sandy beach for camping with full equipment.
07.30 pm : Barbeque dinner and overnight at beach
08.00 am : Breakfast at the beach
10.00 am : Depart for Full day cruise (sharing)to Khor Sham with lunch and refreshments.
04.00 pm : Transfer back to harbor
- Full day dhow cruise to Khor Sham (Sharing)
- Lunch and refreshments on board
- Unlimited soft drinks and mineral water
- Snorkeling kits, life jackets and towels
- Overnight at beach with tents
- Portable toilet facility and open shower at beach
- BBQ dinner and breakfast at the beach
- Camp fair at the beach
E Visa can be applied on the following link: https://evisa.rop.gov.om
Kindly apply for Online Oman Visa only within 30 days of travel date. The bearer must enter the country within 30 days from the date of issue; otherwise the same gets cancelled automatically.
- Package excludes UAE exit fee (AED 35/ -) at UAE border and Oman visa cost (OMR 5.00). This is applicable for all guests including children and infants.
- Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured.
- Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car renting company to cross the border to Oman via Al Dhara border.
- Changing rooms are available within the Dhow.
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability and payment receipt.
- All passengers must carry their original passports with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- The below given nationalities only eligible for on arrival visa from the border. Other nationalities must have a UAE resident visa with Managerial / Supervisor profession with minimum 3month validity for visa and passport
Australia / Andorra/Austria/Bulgaria / Belgium / Brunei / Canada /China/ Croatia / Cyprus / Czech Republic / Denmark/ France / Finland /Greece/ Estonia /Germany /Hong Kong/ Hungary /Iceland / Italy /Ireland / Japan / Liechtenstein Luxembourg/Latvia / Lithuania / Malta/Malaysia/Monaco/ New Zealand / Netherlands / Norway / Paraguay Portugal / Romania /Russia/Poland /San Marino /South Korea / Singapore / Spain / Slovenia /Sweden / Slovakia / Switzerland /USA/Ukraine/UK