RAK CREEK ROYAL DINNER CRUISE
Location : RAS AL KHAIMAH
Relax and take in the shimmering city lights, while enjoying authentic regional cuisine as you sail through the creek on one of our traditional handcrafted dhows.
Ras Al Khaimah City was once known in history as Julfar and is said to have been one of the oldest settlements in the UAE. The mangroves, which are home to a variety of wildlife, including flamingos, extend right into the Centre of Ras Al Khaimah bringing a rich sense of nature into the city. Ras Al Khaimah consists of sandy deserts, coastal strips, salt flats, mangroves and mountains. Mangroves play host to many different species of birds and marine life. In a city with countless treasures, here's your opportunity to enjoy the ultimate in luxury and heritage, with an authentic dining experience, along the pristine creek. Cruise along at a casual pace with an incredible 4-star dinner, supplied by some of the world's finest chefs, while you watch the sights go by. Our 4-star RAK Creek dinner cruises are two-hours long, 365 days a year for your convenience. We offer an optional extra pickup and drop off service from Major malls and the hotels, wherever you are in the city.
Relax in a traditional wooden dhow boat as you sail directly through some of the most interesting areas of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Red Carpet with Arabic Welcome
- 2 Hour Dinner Cruise
- 4 Star International Buffet
- Relaxing Recorded Music in the Background
- Restroom on Board
- Open-air upper deck/air-conditioned lower deck
- Alcoholic Beverages (on demand with eztra charge)
- Cancellation before 24 hours of the confirmed time of tour – No cancellation charge
- Cancellation after 24 hours of the confirmed time of tour – 100% cancellation charge
- NO SHOW Policy is strictly implemented – 100% cancellation charge