General Terms and Conditions for Clients:
1) Meals and soft drinks are included in our safaris and Dhow Cruises unless otherwise stated whereas half-day sightseeing tours do not include any meals. Please refer to the description for details. Our vehicles are long-wheelbase Land Cruisers, which are fitted with safety belts and air-conditioning and licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion. We are using traditional Omani Dhows for Dhow Cruise in Khasab and Dibba
2) Our Dhow Cruise or Speed boat ride through rough or open sea / Banana boat ride / Swimming / Snorkeling / Kayaking - which all adds to the excitement. However, because of the adventurous nature of the journeys, passengers should not participate if their health, or any pre-existing medical condition may be adversely affected. For this reason, we regret we are unable to accept expectant mothers, passengers with back conditions and passengers aged under 5 years of age or over 65 years of age.
3) Our safaris and involve off-road driving through rugged country - which all adds to the excitement. However, because of the adventurous nature of the journeys, passengers should not participate if their health, or any pre-existing medical condition may be adversely affected. For this reason, we regret we are unable to accept expectant mothers, passengers with back conditions and passengers aged under 5 years of age or over 65 years of age.
4) Passengers are reminded that photography of military, Border post, and some government installations is prohibited. With respect to local customs, always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab ladies.
5) Some of our tours, Cruises and safaris may not operate during the bad weather conditions
6) Purchase of any of the products or services described in this web site is subject to the Conditions of Contract detailed below.
Conditions of Contract:
A. Arab Expedition Tourism , PO Box No. 463, Khasab 811, Musandam, Sultanate Of Oman, its affiliates, associated corporations and agents ("Arab Expedition Tourism L.L.C") act in the capacity of agents for owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who shall provide tours, transportation and other services under this contract.
B. As agents, and to the extent that Arab Expedition Tourism may itself provide any services hereunder, Arab Expedition Tourism shall not be liable to the recipient of such services (the "Client") or any other person either in tort or contract for any loss, damage, delay or expense including, without limitation to the extent permissible by law, any death, injury or illness to any person or any loss or damage to property which may be caused to a Client, howsoever caused for arising where the same occurs during or as a consequence of the performance or non-performance by any person of any tour, transportation or other services provided hereunder. In Addition, Arab Expedition Tourism can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
C. Any tour sales voucher and all other tickets and coupons issued in respect of the services provided under this contract are furnished and issued subject in all respects to these conditions and to any and all terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who provide services to the Client under this contract. Copies of such terms and conditions are available on request.
D. Arab Expedition Tourism and its suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, to the tour members enjoyment and advantage. Arab Expedition Tourism and its suppliers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any tour departure in accordance with operation requirements.
E. Arab Expedition Tourism reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any tour prior to departure and to decline to accept or return any persons as a member of a tour at any time. In particular, due to the nature of many of the tours, Cruises and safaris and other activities, delays and cancellations may result from factors beyond Arab Expedition Tourism control, such as the weather, sickness, strikes, disputes, and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at the discretion of Arab Expedition Tourism and/or the operator of the tour, safari or other activity concerned, but is not guaranteed.
F. The Client understands and accepts the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the tours, safaris and activities, and takes responsibility for ensuring that he or she is mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular tour, safari or activity chosen. The Client must comply with the instructions of any tour, safari or other activity leader. If in the opinion of that leader, the Client's behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the leader considers that the Client's general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the tour, safari or other activity, the Client may be asked to leave the tour, safari or other activity without the right to any refund.
G. All personal effects are at the sole risk of the Client at all times during the tour, safari or other activity.
H. The purchase of a tour, safari, or other activity shall be deemed to constitute consent to and acceptance by or on behalf of the Client of these Conditions.
I. Price, Payment and voucher issue
1. Prices: Price quotations are subject to change without notice. If for any reason the price quoted is not correct, the team of Arab Expedition Tourism will contact you for authorization. Seasonal Surcharges/blackout rates, may apply during Islamic holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter periods. Tips/gratuities, baggage or personal insurance, beverages or food not described in the product's description and all other purchases of a personal nature are not included.
All tours/services must be pre-paid except otherwise stated. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Payment will be listed as "Arab Expedition Tourism" on the credit card statement. You will be charged in UAE Dirham (AED) at the conversion's rate applicable on the date of your booking. Online Payment: Master Card, Visa, American Express. Credit Card Payment (Direct Card Payment): Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
3. Voucher issue:
After payment, Arab Expedition Tourism will send a confirmation / voucher by e-mail this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the service provider/hotel. All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking. All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to Arab Expedition Tourism. Arab Expedition Tourism cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don't receive or read carefully your confirmation / voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify Arab Expedition Tourism at least 72 hours before the date of service.
J. Liability Disclaimer & other terms
I. The information, software, products and services published on this website are provided "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, Arab Expedition Tourism and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, excursions, Special Offers and other products displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, photographs, list of Hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective Suppliers. Hotel Ratings displayed on the website are intended as only general guidelines, and Arab Expedition Tourism and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Arab Expedition Tourism and / or their respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes on the website at any time.
II. Arab Expedition Tourism, its affiliates, and/or their respective Suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the Information, Software, Products and Services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services are provided "AS IS " without warranty of any kind. Arab Expedition Tourism, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and Services, including all implied warranties and conditions of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
III. The Carriers, Hotels and other Suppliers providing travel or other services for Arab Expedition Tourism, are independent Contractors and not agents or employees of Arab Expedition Tourism or its affiliates. Arab Expedition Tourism and its affiliates are not liable for the acts, error, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. Arab Expedition Tourism and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, rerouting or acts of any government or authority.
IV. In no event shall Arab Expedition Tourism, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this website, or with the delay or inability to use this website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Arab Expedition Tourism, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages, losses or expenses.
V. We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
7. Modification of Terms : Arab Expedition Tourism reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice or liability. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of Arab Expedition Tourism following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
8. Health, Passport, & Visas : Each customer has to check he has the appropriate documents for his journey especially (but without limitation) if he booked tours, packages or transfers including flight or visit of a country different from the country of departure. He has to own and bring a passport (with visa if necessary) or a valid ID card. No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of ID documents.
9. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of Oman. If any part of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the rest of the Terms and Conditions will continue in effect. Any booking made with Arab Expedition Tourism will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Arab Expedition Tourism.